California power ... unplugged.

Roy garlic at garlic.com
Sun Apr 29 02:14:26 UTC 2001

I am not an eviro nut but this is one of the worst places  to put a power
plant.  To make CalPine even more stupid is that Gilroy which already hosts a
small co-gen plant has already approached Calpine about building the plant 20
miles away and been turned down.
Don't say I am NIMBY since I live in Gilroy and actually want the plant closer!