liscensed wireless net service delivery

J Harris jim at angrybuddha.com
Thu Apr 26 19:07:02 UTC 2001

I am using both 100MB and OC-3 systems from Triton Network Systems to
connect buildings, with excellent results and reliability.  The inhibitor
for most companies is acquiring usage rights from spectrum license
holders.  TNS is beginning to offer a package deal including both the
wireless units and license rights for one monthly lease rate, or
purchase.  Either way, you can't beat the convenience, patching a 100FX
into each site.  I believe the availability covers much of the U.S.  Let me
know if you want more info off-line.

-Jim