RF Wireless

Dennis Dayman dennis at swbell.net
Wed Apr 25 23:35:45 UTC 2001

As we go over the topic of wireless this reminds me to ask:

Any suggestions as to companies/equipment to buy/lease for broadband RF
wireless solutions for a small ISP in a small 2-7 mile radius town.

What would be needed for such a system?

Looking for an affordable systems that's easy to setup into a DS1/DS3.
Want to drop the transmitter and receiver onto a FM radio tower.

They basically want to sell Internet access to customers so they have
wireless broadband since they can't get wired DSL/ISDN broadband.

Ideas?  Suggestions?

Thanks
Dennis Dayman
dennis at swbell.net