RIP and RIPv2, "The glue that makes the internet work"

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Wed Apr 25 05:39:02 UTC 2001

Oh come on.  Not that this type of crap has any place one NANOG but, I do
seem to remember a time not so long ago when a company that started in
MD was selling UUCP services at a premium.  If the slackers who write for
the rag can make a buck, let them.  Do you REALLY put any stock in what
you read in PRINT?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, John M . Brown wrote:

> Latest Linux Mag has this really nice long article about how
> RIP and its new version RIPv2 is the GLUE that makes the internet
> work.
>
> I almost fell down on that.
>
> Oh, wait, I do know a couple of exchange points that wanted to or are
> running RIP.  No REALLY!!
>
> jmbrown

---
John Fraizer