California ISO announces new notification service

Saint skullY the Dazed skully at netlsd.org
Tue Apr 24 23:24:27 UTC 2001

Sorry, I should have clarified. That's what I get for rushing a post somewhere
just before leaving work. :)

sfgate.com is providing email notification. I'm pretty sure it's just the
notices the ISO sends to news agencies resent, but I have no proof other
than loosely connecting a few facts together. Anyway, the URL I provided
is where you can sign up for email notification.