bgpd.pl, a BGP daemon written in perl

Steven Hessing steven at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 23 14:18:32 UTC 2001

Hi Erik,

The problem is related to DNS. It has hit you and a couple of others trying
to access the page. The correct IP address is 213.84.134.138. It should be
fixed now but may take a bit of time to propogate. For those that are
bitten by the DNS problem, I've temporarily made the software available
at:  http://www.yavent.com/software/bgpd.pl/

- Steven