Chinese hackers plan week-long attack on American websites an d ne tworks

Scott Francis scott at virtualis.com
Fri Apr 20 23:35:55 UTC 2001

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 09:43:20PM +0000, scott w had this to say:

> > > 	Can't we all just get along???
> >
> > heh, obviously not ...
>

> Yes we can...  http://www.friends-partners.org/friends/mirnet

it's going to take more than one (or a hundred) data points to counter human
nature (which is competitive, rather than cooperative). I guess I'm just a
little too cynical to believe that the spirit of cooperation is enough to
counter corporate greed, malicious activity and general cluelessness. Maybe
I'll see something one of these days that will restore my faith in the general
population. *shrug*

--
Scott Francis           scott@   [work:] v i r t u a l i s . c o m
Systems Analyst     darkuncle@   [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t