What does 95th %tile mean?

Martin Hannigan hannigan at fugawi.net
Thu Apr 19 20:07:37 UTC 2001

Isn't in+out a more fair representation of usage? I've always assumed that
this was the standard to be honest. Thank god I'm not the billing person.
I think Exodus does in+out.

-M

At 03:06 PM 4/19/2001 -0400, Thomas Kernen wrote:

>I know one company in Europe that uses the in + out model.
>
>Thomas

Regards,

Martin Hannigan                    hannigan at fugawi.net
Fugawi Networks                    Founder/Director of Implementation
Boston, MA                         http://www.fugawi.net
Ph: 617.742.2693                   Fax: 617.742.2300