What does 95th %tile mean?

Sebastien Berube sberube at zeroknowledge.com
Thu Apr 19 18:12:56 UTC 2001

There's a nice description/example of the 95th percentil usage calculation
on uunet's page in the burstable access section at

http://www.uu.net/ca/products/uudirect/burstable/

--
Sebastien Berube
Systems Administrator
sberube at zeroknowledge.com

"Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?"