Qwest (fwd)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Sun Apr 15 00:52:35 UTC 2001

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 03:31:11PM -0400, Andy Dills wrote:

> Numerous noc addresses across the net have received it. Maybe not all at
> once, as part of one large mailing, but it is most definitely a sustained
> effort.

Ok, but I still say it's not a burden on the net if they're sending it out
manually to one person at a time.

As for it being a burden on your time, it's far less so than if they came
to your office to speak to you directly, or called you, and those are
not responded to with nearly the vehemence (and sometimes violence) of
email.

For God's sake, you don't have to hang up a phone, or escort someone to a
door here; you just hit "delete" and go on.