Qwest (fwd)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Fri Apr 13 20:35:15 UTC 2001

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 03:16:16PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:

> One of the guys here just got a call from Qwest asking the exact same
> thing. (Phone-spam this time, instead..).

Am I the only person here who doesn't think it's very intrusive of someone
to send an email asking "who is your network provider?"

I mean, for Pete's sake, it's five words, and it's something any of your
customers could ask you.

If one of them walks up and asks that, do you spit in their face, or just
punch them?  Maybe call the police and have them ejected for trespassing?

Jeez, just hit "delete" and go on with your life.