OT-ish: netsol facist contact info?

John Fraizer nanog at Overkill.EnterZone.Net
Thu Apr 12 14:36:35 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Cerqua, Toby wrote:

> i've been trying to get through to nanog for months now to do a simple
> address change. of course i used their form correctly -- several times, in
> fact -- and i've exchanged emails with some lackey on the problem. once i
> made the problem clear, communications dropped off sharply. anyone know a
> contact with a clue? i'd rather get this done *before* the time runs out and
> i lose the name.
>
> thanks much. of course, please respond off-list.
>
> -t

Um, are you sure you're trying to get through to NANOG?  I think you've
been trying to get through to NETSOL.

If you're having problems with them and are worried about losing a domain
because you can't update information, etc, might I suggest you do what
large quantities of others are doing and simply transfer your domain AWAY
from the low life %^&#ards?

You can move your domains to a different registrar fairly simply.

http://www.lowcostdomains.com/

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc