QIP for Service Providers

John Starta john at starta.org
Wed Apr 11 21:56:14 UTC 2001

Robbie,

Have you looked at the Network Allocator add-on for QIP? Alternatively
there is an API Toolkit available should you have wish to customize QIP
beyond what Lucent offers. The direct URL to each of these products is
ridiculously long so instead visit http://qip.lucent.com/ and look under
"Ent/SP Add On's".

jas