Getting a "portable" /19 or /20

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Mon Apr 9 22:13:58 UTC 2001

Actually, the last I heard is that they will sell down to a /24. They just
warn you that it may not be very usable. The interesting thing is that, last
I looked, they had the same price-tag as a /20 or /19. The price isn't the
issue, though ... routing *is*. Qualifying for a /20, when you only really
need a /24, is a PITA (not to mention, leaving you feeling a bit sleazy).