dsl providers that route /24- DNS Surveys

Greg Estabrooks nanog at phaze.org
Tue Apr 3 06:26:06 UTC 2001

> And a survey of DNS servers quite recently showed that 16% still haven't
> upgraded to non-hackable versions of BIND.  A lot of people drive
> without seat belts too.  Just because 2/3 of a group do something
> doesn't mean it's a good idea.

 I actually did a few surveys of this sort of thing recently for any who
are interested:

  http://www.phaze.org/dnsaudit

PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate post. I don't think my post earlier made
it out to the list since I had the wrong reply address set :)

--

"And he piled upon the whales white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate
felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have