Faster 'Net growth rate raises fears about routers

Paul G. Donner pdonner at cisco.com
Tue Apr 3 00:57:44 UTC 2001

it also works the other way around.  letting clueless networks manage
multihoming with BGP
can be a bad thing for the internet in general, especially if the upstreams
do not enforce some
*discipline* on their customers in these cases.  this can be as detrimental
to the customer as
having lousy upstream service.