InterNAP

James Thomason james at divide.org
Mon Apr 2 22:00:58 UTC 2001

Company balance sheets have little to do with the price of the
company's stock.  Equities are institutionally traded in baskets.  The
cash value (the equities themselves) are also traded against the index
future - this is called Index Arbitrage.  The result is a high correlation
between the prices of all equities in a given market.

Compare the charts of ISLD, INAP, EXDS, MFNX, WCOM - they are nearly
identical. The primary difference is the price itself.

Regards,
James