issues with DoC, ICANN, and NSI resolved

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Tue Sep 28 18:24:42 UTC 1999

	Hello Ravi, Thank you for the heads up.  Is the prefered list
	for corrispondence on this subject still domain-policy  ?
		Tia, JimL
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Ravi Pina wrote:
> "The resolution of issues among the Department
>  of Commerce, the Internet Corporation for
>  Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), and Netowrk
>  Solutions, Inc. (NSI) is embodied in five
>  agreements (and the appendices to those
>  agreements): . . ."
> http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/agreements/summary-factsheet.htm
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |