Direct Phone Number which is regarding for AS297

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Fri Sep 10 16:12:02 UTC 1999

To amplify slightly on Sean's point, Pacific Bell, for a while, only
advertised a 800 number, for customer support, that was ONLY dialable
from California. I couldn't dial into it from my Colorado offices and
there was no general number. Out of state dial-in's were blocked. I had
to call-forward through my California PBX to get to PacBell.