Direct Phone Number which is regarding for AS297

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Fri Sep 10 00:49:15 UTC 1999

The contract for the NASA NOC was re-bid and a different contractor won.
The phone number has changed.  I don't know if NASA is trying to keep
the new number confidential or just hasn't gotten around to updating
the records.

At least Milo isn't still listed :-)