incorrect address Re: IMRSS

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Thu Sep 9 18:19:32 UTC 1999

On 09/09/99, Steven J Sobol <sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net> wrote:

> First, it's imrss.org, not imrss.com.
>
> Second, in regards to JD's comments about Ron, JD and Ron don't exactly
> get along very well, so JD's comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

	I'm trying to be fair, here, but even so I encourage everyone
	to make your own judgements -- don't put blind faith in me or
	in Ron or in anybody, especially when you might lose legitimate
	mail by trusting the wrong person.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk at cybernothing.org> =========---------
  |                  "But still the screen is flickering                 |
  |                 With an endless stream of garbage to                 |
  |                                      Curse the place                 |
  |                           In a sea of random images."   -Pink Floyd  |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----