AS3254/Lucky.net contact details

Ryan O`Connell roconnell at olf.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:18:57 UTC 1999

Hi,

(Disclaimer: I know this isn't the ideal forum, but some
people just don't keep ARIN/RIPE contact details up to date)

Does anyone have reliable, English-speaking contact details
for AS3254/Lucky.net? I'm trying to contact them regarding
malicious activity ("Hackers" to misuse the term) but I'm
not getting any response to E-Mails.

Thanks.

---
Ryan O'Connell - On:Line Finance IT Department - <roconnell at olf.co.uk>
       Direct Voice Line: 01932 704320  Fax: 0870 242 2201

The gold road's sure a long road, winds on through the hills for fifteen days
The pack on my back is aching, the straps seem to cut me like a knife
I'm standing alone, I'm watching you all, I'm seeing you sinking
I'm standing alone, You're weighing the gold, I'm watching you sinking