RADB Fees

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Mon Oct 25 21:47:21 UTC 1999

	Hello Kevin,

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > From: Majdi Abbas <majdi at puck.nether.net>
> > Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:20:55 -0400 (EDT)
> > Sender: owner-nanog at merit.edu
> > 	Heads up:
> > 	https://www.merit.edu/radb/fee.html

> Yes, but before getting excited, please read the full text including
> the part about participants at the MAEs, PAIX, AADS, and PacBell being
> exempt.
	Is this supposed to make me feel better ? Hmmm, I don't have any
	relationships there & I'll bet so DON'T alot of others .  These
	continual .05 & .10 antics of every frigging organisation that
	has anything todo with the internet today is getting -WAY- out
	line (not the prices I saw there) .  Next some idiot is going
	to say Because I provide toilet paper to Cisco/Bay-Networks/...
	I'm going to bill all of you with a wipe your backend surcharge.
	Signed Prodtor&Grumble or somesuch .  Gawd where does this end .

				Twyl,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |