Interesting - No reaction to a smurf

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Oct 21 18:38:15 UTC 1999

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 11:20:12AM -0700, Matthew Petach wrote:
> > (And while you are at it, please update puck's NOC contact
> > list)
>
> How does one do that...I see a form for adding a new entry,
> but I don't see a form for updating an existing entry.  :(

	What I was going to do is assign a password
for each entry, and there is a place where it stores the submitters
e-mail.

	You then would use the password to update your entry, but I've not
written the form/cgi for that yet.

	I'll try and do that later this week.  (ack. it's thurs)
er, this weekend.

	you can also just send me e-mail, and i'll get to it
fairly quickly, i've had personal e-mail lag recently, but your message
will not be lost, and i'll take care of it within a few days at most.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net
END OF LINE  |