a moment of silence

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Thu Oct 14 15:44:54 UTC 1999

	Grief is a personal thing, and expressing it is a
	private thing.

	I saw Jon spend more than one decade improving the net and
	its mechanisms for staying operational.

	It isn't tempting to me at all to shut down any part of
	the net.  I'm sure Jon would not have wanted systems
	going offline and oos in his name.***

	IMHO and respectfully

	Ehud

*** Netsol might be exempted from that, but again, IMHO