Peering: Sprint & CW

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Oct 13 17:32:40 UTC 1999

I was able to solve the problem (at least for us) with some BGP tuning.
CW was already prefering UUNet to get packets back to us, so I have us
prefering UUNet for reaching CW by prepending received routes from Sprint
that contain _3561_.

BTW...several people have asked about the program that generated the
output that looks like a combination of ping and traceroute.  It's mtr.
http://www.bitwizard.nl/mtr/

 Jon Lewis *jlewis at lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________