MCI WorldCom fiber cut - Syracuse, NY

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at iMach.com
Thu Oct 7 04:48:42 UTC 1999

> (c) Porn makes the net go round. If people can't get their porn, they don't
> need net access. If they don't need net access, we're all out of jobs. If
> we're jobless, we're homeless and without food and we starve. Now if it
> comes down to some idiot in a backhoe dying quickly in a blinding explosion
> or ME dying slowly of starvation, I vote for the dude in the backhoe.

I can just see the sign:

    Warning
    Underground Fiber
    Cutting fiber may be dangerous to your supply of Porn
    and may cause network engineers to starve.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648