MAE-Paris

mpw at anyweb.ch mpw at anyweb.ch
Wed Nov 24 16:35:45 UTC 1999

Marc,

ok, but that doesn`t mean that these MAEs will disappear again...!!

It's really crazy, many ISPs are boasting that they are present at
MAE-Paris, but nobody knows about this one... %-|

come one guys, please give me an advise...

--Mike

Mike Portworsnick        Network Engineer
AnyWeb AG           CCIE# 4985
Switzerland              mpw at anyweb.ch

                    Marc
                    Teichtahl            To:     mpw at anyweb.ch
                    <marct at ip.ver        cc:     Paul Ferguson <ferguson at cisco.com>, nanog at merit.edu
                    satel.net>           Subject:     Re: MAE-Paris

                    11/24/99
                    05:05 PM

i have recieved advice from inside MCI that they Mae-paris and the
mae-frankfurt *maybe* decomissioned.

this is unconfirmed advice at this point

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 mpw at anyweb.ch