How does Murphy know, need mail access east and west coast

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Nov 23 21:10:30 UTC 1999

I am willing to setup on East Coast with someone on West Coast.  I can do everything but standby generator.  Have 2 APC Matrix 5000 with XR battery packs and a tonload of 1KVA UPS's tho.  Could purchase more battery packs to extend uptime on 5KVa which run routers.  Have local modems on site, and 20 state dialin (outsourced). And Internet access to POP & IMAP.

		--Dean

           Plain Aviation, Inc                  dean at av8.com
           LAN/WAN/UNIX/NT/TCPIP          http://www.av8.com