ARIN whois

Henry R. Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Tue Nov 23 18:56:18 UTC 1999

I think for the most part one essential element is missing here
the "CUSTOMER" is the recipient of the SPAM from an
OPEN relay, and that is harassment. It becomes criminal
when the SPAM provides you with incentive to pay money
so that you can make $50,000.00 in 30 days, NOT.

When the customer gets about 200 of these a month in his/her
email, they are looking at the ISP for a solution.

The customer does not want SPAM, period. The customer wants
to reserve the right to do business with those businesses that useful
to their need. Not a Dentist in Bermuda or Florida, let alone get the
best XXX from these skanks here type of drivel.

As a customer (consumer) of internet services I want my rights back!

--
Thank you;