ARIN whois

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Tue Nov 23 15:03:51 UTC 1999

Yet another example of narrow-mindedness. All of those TLDs exist, unless
you like denying reality. Just because *you* can't get to them doesn't mean
that others can't. This is the very reason that smart-relay exists, as a
feature in sendmail.

WEB is operated by IO Design
FTN is FidoNet Technology Network aka FidoNet, SurvNet, EggNet, etc.
VPN is operated by MHSC.NET
PER is operated by Iperdome.

While we're at it, there is BOX, which is operated by DSO.NET

I'll even let you use NS2.MHSC.NET to get to them, for free.

see <http://www.dnso.net>

BTW, who died and left you God of Business plans?