ARIN whois

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Nov 22 22:12:06 UTC 1999

No offense to all, but you are ALL wasting your time trying to convince
Dean through logic on this topic. We've all been round and round the same
discussions on the anti-spam mailing lists, and Dean continues to insist
that he MUST run open relays.

Dean appears to be completely impervious to logic, so don't waste your time
sending it his way. :)