Port 43 Whois Announcement

nicholas harteau nrh at ikami.com
Wed Nov 17 00:13:44 UTC 1999

I think they've still got some bugs to work out:

[nrh at squig ~] whois -h whois.nsiregistry.net. wisc.edu

Whois Server Version 1.1

WISC.EDU
WISC.EDU

To single out one record, look it up with "xxx", where xxx is one of the
of the records displayed above. If the records are the same, look them up
with "=xxx" to receive a full display for each record.

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 16 Nov 99 01:16:23 EST <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and Registrars.

--
nicholas harteau
nrh at ikami.com