IOS 12.0.7S version

Michael Hallgren m.hallgren at free.fr
Tue Nov 16 21:08:37 UTC 1999

Hi (or Hej ! ;),

> On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Michael Hallgren wrote:
>
> >     atm pvc x x x
> >
> > related statement (I unfortunately doesn't have literally at hand at
home) ?

> We had a problem with 12.0(3) (I think it was) saving the wrong atm pvc
> statements to startup-config which made it unable to bring up the pvcs on
> boot

Something along the lines that we've experienced then. The routers hung on
boot
complaining over invalid config. statements.

> We just upgraded to 12.0(7) and it seems to work now. This was on a
> 7206.

Ahh, the .S version. Seemingly OK for us (though not tested on the same -
production - box). There
was a problem, though... having to 'shut; no shut' the Gig Eth interfaces
manually.

> Now we just need to figure out why the 7206 wont detect our POS cards we
> just put in there :/

Will keep you updated on future tests.

Thanks

Michael