PI space/filters question

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Nov 8 03:13:16 UTC 1999

FWIW, I should think that xDSL providers should be held to the same
standards as Cable Internet providers. The similarities between the two
(always-on, homes-passed, etc.) are enough that they should have the same
criteria.

If there is a difference in how they can get PI space, then that's
something I think should be addressed. I don't think that trying to get the
same methodology for address space assignments is "sneaky" really.

My opinion, no one else's. :)