URGENT: NON-OP StarWars Details.

John M. Brown jmbrown at ihighway.net
Sun May 23 20:55:21 UTC 1999

Ok, All those that wish to goto this movie will meet
at 8:30pm in the front lobby of the Hilton Hotel.

The Hotel will shuttle us over and back to the Movie.

The BUS can take 11 (eleven) people.  I have a car
and can take three people.

Directions will be available at the meet time/point.

I am going to go and purchase tickets now.  I am front
funding 15 tickets.   Each ticket is 6.50 a piece.

Movie starts at  10:00 PM and will run for 2.5 hours.

Movie is at Cinemark Movies 17 (The New One) in Springfield, OR....

jmbrown