Pagenet anyone?

Sean Donelan SEAN at SDG.DRA.COM
Tue May 18 01:22:20 UTC 1999

I don't know if this is just a regional problem, but several of our
network engineers have reported several 20-30 minutes periods of
no-service on their PAGENET pagers this evening.  We didn't receive
notice from PAGENET they were conducting any scheduled maintenance
this evening.

If trying to reach people with PAGENET service, you may want to
followup with alternate contact methods if they don't respond.