MAE-East weirdness on May 13, 1999

Joe McDonald joe at vpop.net
Fri May 14 03:38:52 UTC 1999

We're getting there... Vint says:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-isoc-internet-for-everyone-00.txt

"By 2008 we should have a well-
functioning Earth-Mars network that serves as a nascent backbone of
an interplanetary system of Internets - InterPlaNet is a network of
Internets! Ultimately, we will have interplanetary Internet relays
in polar solar orbit so that they can see most of the planets and
their interplanetary gateways for most if not all of the time."

:-)

-joe

--
NewsHub:      http://www.NewsHub.com/tech/  |