Non-Operational. NANOG Star Wars

Tim Wolfe tim at clipper.net
Fri May 21 15:25:09 UTC 1999

On Thu, 20 May 1999, John M. Brown wrote:

> So I propose that a group of us go see Star Wars
> on Sunday nite.
>
> If you are interested drop some email.

There is a new Cinemark Movies 17 that has the stadium style seats and is
really comfortable.  I think they have 3 or 4 screens showing that movie.
Someone should probably get tickets in advance if we're going to try that.
I'd be up to grab them (as it is about 5 minutes from my office) if there is
enough interest..

Tim

|       Timothy M. Wolfe | Wireless Internet = Get Some     |
| Chief Network Engineer | 1.800.338.2629 tim at clipper.net   |
| ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/services/ |