A pair of interesting web site outages

John Fraizer John.Fraizer at EnterZone.Net
Mon Mar 29 01:50:22 UTC 1999

At 03:40 PM 3/28/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Both sites pass through PSI's Herndon, Virginia offices.

'Nuff said...

I guess the pidgeons that carry the packets on their network finally
petered out.

>I sent a few queries to people before sending this message, but didn't
>receive an immediate response.  I assume its just coincidence these

Good luck getting any response.  I reported that one of their peer sessions
was down at PacBell.  After several phone calls were made to determine the
cause, the person on the other end of the line at their NOC said "Um, we
don't connect to the pacbell NAP."

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://www.EZ-IP.Net - It's *FREE*
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:John.Fraizer at EnterZone.Net |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8