[NIC-990226.52da] Suggestion: Add contact entry to whois

Owen DeLong owen at DeLong.SJ.CA.US
Fri Mar 26 07:35:29 UTC 1999

I don't know quite what to say to this, so I simply forward it to the
list without further comment...

Owen

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From creg at internic.net Thu Mar 25 20:59:15 1999
From: Contact Registration Account <creg at internic.net>
Subject: Re: [NIC-990226.52da] Suggestion:  Add contact entry to whois
To: owen at dixon.DeLong.SJ.CA.US (Owen DeLong)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:59:16 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for contacting Network Solutions.

We are unable to fulfill your request without the following information, as
indicated below:

Domain Name Registration Agreement

___ 1. Your request was not submitted on the appropriate form. Please
       submit your request on the Domain Name Registration Agreement.

___ 2. The NIC-tracking number (example: 990203.1a2d) associated with
       your request was either not provided or is invalid.

___ 2b The NIC-tracking number you referenced is not associated with your
       current request. If you are unable to locate the NIC-tracking number
       for your current request, please re-submit your Domain Name Registration
       Agreement to receive a new tracking number.

___ 2c The NIC-tracking number you have referenced, (), does not
       have a Domain Name Registration Agreement associated with it. Please
       check the number and resubmit your request.

___ 3. To ensure that we have the proper authorization to process your
       request, we require a faxed authorization letter. To create
       an authorization letter to modify a domain name record, please
       visit our web site at www.networksolutions.com.

___ 4. We did not receive your facsimile in its entirety or it
       was illegible.

___ 5. Your request is considered a transfer of a domain name
       registration, and must be submitted on a Registrant Name Change
       Agreement - Transfer form. The form is available at
       www.networksolutions.com. Select Make Changes, then choose
       Registrant Name Change Agreement. Answers to Frequently Asked
       Questions about the Registrant Name Change Agreement are available
       on our Web site.  From our home page, choose Help, Make Changes,
       Registrant Name Change Agreement FAQ.

Contact Form

___ 1. To ensure that we have the proper authorization to process your
       request, we require a faxed authorization letter. To create
       an authorization letter to modify an individual contact record,
       please visit our web site at www.networksolutions.com.

___ 2. To ensure that we have the proper authorization to process your
       request, we require a faxed authorization letter. To create
       a letter of authorization to modify an role contact record,
       please visit our web site at www.networksolutions.com.

___ 3. Your Contact Form is incomplete.  Please complete Section 1 in its
       entirety and re-submit the Form to HOSTMASTER at INTERNIC.NET

Best Regards,

Network Solutions Registration Services

World Wide Web: http://www.networksolutions.com
E-mail:         hostmaster at internic.net
Tax ID #:       52-1146119                       cc 03/06/99

nsi_rp80

----- End Included Message -----