more Internic nightmare

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Wed Mar 24 17:20:11 UTC 1999

On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 11:45:51AM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:
> At 08:46 PM 3/23/99 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> >Can we say "PGP"?  C'mon, folks; the engineering solutions to these
> >problems are _trivial_.  What is _not_ trivial is working the political
> >process to bring pressure to bear on Netsol to make them _possible_.
>
> Come on Jay....  NSI has shown their complete and total lack of clue when
> it comes to PGP.  The PGP portion of Guardian is STILL broken.  I have
> finally stopped caring about it now that it has been so long.

I'm sorry, John; did I give you the mistaken impression that I though
NSI should be involved at all?  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592