Question about subnetting /24's

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Mar 19 02:17:12 UTC 1999

On 18 Mar 1999, Scott Gifford wrote:

>   If anybody else is interested in this, let me know, and I'll
> summarize direct responses to the list.

Please don't. This list isn't for primary school IP networking homework
questions.

> Thanks for any insight, suggestions, ideas, or referrals to a good
> psychiatrist in the Greater Flint area,

You should try the Psychiatrists Referral Service
   15920 W 12 Mile Rd
   Southfield, MI 48076
   (248) 552-8753

P.S. You might want to refer to some RFCs as well
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2072.html
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1812.html

P.P.S. You're probably right but if you can't make the customer's
equipment work and you can't back up your claims with reference to a
higher authority, then you gotta be crazy.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael at memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com