InterNIC - We put the "I" in incompetent.

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Sun Mar 14 20:47:53 UTC 1999

On Sun, Mar 14, 1999 at 12:43:20PM -0800, I Am Not An Isp wrote:
> Before anyone else pounces on this, YES, I believe it is likely that these
> two machines (if it is two machines) are sitting next to one another and
> the original poster should get more diverse DNS.

What makes you assume they're even different machines...

Cheers,
-- jr 'ifconfig dummy0' a
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592