Need RWhois help.

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Mon Mar 15 16:55:06 UTC 1999

At 11:02 3/11/99 -0600, steve rader wrote:

> > From: Dean Robb
> > NSI is *supposed* to be spearheading the RWhoIs effort, they *should* be
> > helpful.
>
>Huh?  Perhaps you are confusing rwhois with whois?

Nope.  See http://rs.internic.net/nsf/review/section6.html .  It was one of
the project they were *supposed* to complete under their contract with the
NSF.

>So rwhois has degenerated into little more than a mechanism
>for convincing ARIN to dole out address space, imo.

Very probably because of the lack of effort put forth by NSI in developing
it.

"Small minds can only contemplate small ideas".....Unknown

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Read my game reviews/columns in SimOps on WWW.TheGamers.Net