They're at it again...

Jeff Aitken jaitken at aitken.com
Fri Mar 12 19:12:24 UTC 1999

> On Fri, Mar 12, 1999 at 05:49:53AM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:
>
> What do the folks over at GTE Internetworking have to say about that? :)

You know, it seems to me that I remember some Sun Microsystems
advertisement several years ago where *they* claim to have invented
networking (now I see their current claim to fame is that they are
the '.' in '.com' :-).

Now that all these folks have laid claim to inventing the Internet,
I wonder who will take the credit (blame?) for inventing the web?

--Jeff