Internic

Russell Van Tassell russell at cscorp.com
Mon Mar 8 23:47:18 UTC 1999

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Moe Allen wrote:

> Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:54:48 -0600
> From: Moe Allen <moe at vidnet.net>
> To: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: Internic
>
> I am not so sure they even want your money. I have been waiting 2 days for a
> response on a domain I am trying to register for a customer.

Had this problem a few weeks ago with trying to register a new domain,
as well... turns out, the domain DID get registered but completion
notice was never sent out... (so you might check that just-in-case)

...always nice when you start getting lame delegations from spammers
(presumeably) before you get the InterNICs notice that the registration
was completed and was taking effect; yes, I know, the name servers
should be setup first -- I can only say it wasn't me who sent in the new
registration.

Regards,
Russell

--