Secondary DNS for Paraguay's TLD?

Simon Leinen simon at limmat.switch.ch
Sun Mar 7 21:25:34 UTC 1999

ns.ripe.net [193.0.0.193] and merapi.switch.ch [130.59.211.10] act as
authoritative (secondary) name servers for PY and its direct generic
subdomains {com,edu,gov,org,net,org}.py.  I'm not sure whether these
have been requested to be added to the delegation yet.  Anyway, these
things seem to take a long time at InterNIC right now - we have
delegation changes pending ourselves for the CH and LI ccTLDs for
about three weeks.

Simon Leinen				       simon at babar.switch.ch
SWITCH				   http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

	    Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?