Datacenter discussion forum?

David Diaz davediaz at netrail.net
Sat Mar 6 05:19:55 UTC 1999

Actually, is there a list of all the datacenters nationwide/Global?  (I
know Im dreaming but a list of participants at each site would be nice
too).  Makes it easier to decide where you should locate with peering and
CLEC access in mind.

At 11:40 AM -0500 3/4/99, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
>Marc Teichtahl wrote:
>>
>> I have created a mailing list
>>
>> [ subscription details deleted ]
>>
>> This list is designed for people building or interested in Data center
>> design and cnostruction. I guess it will touch on NOC issues such as
>> procedures and escalation etc etc
>>
>> I think this list will be invaluable to those in this field...
>
>Ack!  Please don't!  A mailing list for discussing data centers already
>exists.  Even though it's very low traffic, the datacenter at shorty.com is
>very much alive.  The people on the list are very good about responding
>quickly to questions, even if the answer is "I don't know".
>
>Jeff
>
>Attachment converted: G3 Laptop HD:smime.p7s 1 (????/----) (0001C8D2)

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   davediaz at netrail.net
pager: 888-576-1018
office: 888-NETRAIL
Fax:    404 522-2191

Build 1:	 46 cities nationwide
Build 2: 	 67 cities nationwide

++I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier.++