Internic doesn't care about valid contact information

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Fri Mar 5 23:46:39 UTC 1999

> So told by an aledged "manager", who said the next in the chain
> of command would be a VP, and Bobby-Ray was in a meeting and
> couldn't be disturbed.

At that point I'd just say "See you in small claims court."

If they live anywhere outside the Washington DC area, it will cost
NetSol a buttload of money to pack someone up and send them on a plane
to court. It would cost much, MUCH less than that for the person to
actually sue. Costs $30 in the city where I live and I get the money back
if I win.

If NetSol doesn't show up, bingo, you have a default judgement and can
send the judgement to a collections agency.

If that's what has to be done, that's what has to be done. It requires little
investment on the part of the plaintiff in either time or money.

--
Steve Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net (AKA support at nacs.net and abuse at nacs.net)

    "The world is headed for mutiny/When all we want is unity"
          --Creed, "One"